A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carpenter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carpenter, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Carpenter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Western Maryland Health System Braddock Hospital Corp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Carpenter MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Robert Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carpenter practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Surgeons.