Learn more about Dr. Robert Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Carr practice?
- Dr. Robert Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.