A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carr, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Carr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Carr practice?
- Dr. Robert Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Carr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons.