Orthopaedic Surgeon
4642 N Loop 289
Ste 101
Lubbock, TX 79416
806-797-4985
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Happy  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2014

Dr. Carr is very up to date on all the latest procedures. I do a lot of research and try to be knowledgeable when seeing specialists, and I felt completely at ease with Dr.Carr and his expertise. He answered any concerns I had and was able to help me understand what procedures would be best for me. I didn't feel rushed and was able to feel confident that I was getting the best possible care. From my continued visits, I found him to have great integrity and a kind heart. I am so glad that he is my doctor.

|  Highly recommended!!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

I recently saw Dr. Carr and was so impressed with how thorough my appointment was. After searching for a good orthopedic surgeon, I was so relieved when I finally found Dr. Carr and his staff. They treated me so well and truly valued me as a patient. I have never been more impressed with a doctor before! His positive attitude and insightful knowledge was exactly what I needed. Thank you Dr. Carr and staff for a great experience! I would recommend any and all of my friends and family to Dr. Carr!

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

Answered all my questions. Helped me overcome knee, ankle, and back pain. Was able to give me a valid diagnosis when others weren't able to. Recommended to friends and they were satisfied as well. Made me feel like an important patient.

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2014

Very knowledgable. Up to date on latest techniques and care. Very personable. Kind and caring. Trusted him completely. Skilled surgeon. I think he worked a miracle for my knees!