Dr. Robert Boyd Carrigan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrigan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carrigan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Carrigan practice?
Dr. Robert Carrigan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Ridley Park Surgeons.