A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carrigan is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrigan graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carrigan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Boyd Carrigan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Carrigan practice?
- Dr. Robert Carrigan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Carrigan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Havertown Surgeons.