Dr. Robert Carson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Carson?

February 24th, 2017

Dr. Carson

Intelligent, knowledgeable, friendly, takes time to answer questions, give advice and otherwise talk with his patients. Cares about his patients.

November 28th, 2015

Lucky To Find Him

He is very attentive, smart, great memory, funny, obviously likes being a doctor. I feel very lucky to have him. It doesn't get any better.

November 12th, 2013

Your the best Doctor I've had for 6 year's, I hope to keep you after this thing with getting hearing aid's, if I, and my teeth, I may have to pay for my teeth, but I think getting hearing aid's are more inportant to me., Going to see assintliving Thurs., I talk to the guy

This Doctor has been a good friend, and Doctor's, here you've been good to me. if my family want to know how I'm, they can ask me, I won't give them anything, you are now 47, I see thhere are many Dr. Robert Carson

January 25th, 2011

Dr Carson is easy to talk to and listens carefully to what you say. I never feel rushed when I am there and he has helped me tremendously with a problem I had for a long time. He is responsive and knowledgible. I have been seeing him for about 3 years and have no complaints at all.

January 14th, 2011

Patient

Having a background as a former pharmaceutical representative I can truly attest to Dr. Carson as being one of the Very Best in his profession. His intelligence and personal attention to his patients is unsurpassed in his field. I consider him a friend even though I only communicated with him during my visits to the office although he did call me on a couple of occasions to see how I was doing. I moved from the Denver area over 2 years ago and one of my regrets is that I have not been able to find another physician who could really replace Dr. Carson. If you are within an hours driver of the Denver metro area I would strongly suggest one to set up an appoint with Dr. Carson if one is truly appreciative of a caring and intelligent physician.

December 14th, 2010

The Best Internal Medicine Physician I've ever seen. Actually, thie whole group has fantastice doctors.

Listens to you and taks back! If he doesn't find the answer, he has a whole host of specialists that will figure out the problem. He's very friendly and very easy to talk to you. He likes his patients informed and aware of all the medications they are takjng and any interactions. I have a very complex medical history and have been with him for over 12 years

November 25th, 2010

the longest appt I have ever had is approx. ten minutes he spends no time with me. I have a lot of chronic issues and instead of seeing me once a month for preventative care he waits until I call a say I nam ill and then tells me to go to the ED. By this time I a uselly so ill I am admitted and then he is not happy.

May 17th, 2010

Denver Long Time Patient

Couln't ask for a more knowledgeable,professional, or more caring doctor.His bedside manner is great and if there is something he doesn't know then you will both find out. I am a long time patient and couldn't be more pleased with a medical provider.

September 20th, 2017