Dr. Robert Cartledge Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cartledge Jr?

Best Doctor I Have Ever Had

Posted on March 16th, 2017

I loved Dr. Cartledge! He has left the practice where I saw him and I have struggled to find another physician. He always spent time with me and seemed to care what was happening in my personal life as it affected my health. I have high blood pressure and especially 'white coat' syndrome so it used to always be up at a physician's office. I was so relaxed with Dr. Cartledge that never seemed to happen. I think he has gone back to being a hospitalist at GHS so I guess I need to find a new doc. I waited in hopes he would join another practice!

Dr. Cartledge is the Best

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Dr. Cartledge is the finest doctor I've ever seen. He is highly capable, professional, and sincerely devoted to his craft. He is very down-to-earth and always treats me as an equal. His love for the medical profession is obvious as he works diligently to find cost effective solutions to the variety of health issues that I have had. In addition, Dr. Cartledge always has a smile, and even brings humor into the exam room, which for me, is a comforting and special gift. It is a privilege to have him as my primary physician, and I hope I never have to leave his care. He is simply the best; a wonderful, empathetic doctor and human being.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

This doctor was a jerk. He was rude and seemed completely uninterested. I felt like I was inconveniencing him by having an appointment. I would not return to this doctor and I certainly would never recommend him.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016