inactive

Robert B Cartledge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 13th, 2016
Dr. Cartledge is the Best
Dr. Cartledge is the finest doctor I've ever seen. He is highly capable, professional, and sincerely devoted to his craft. He is very down-to-earth and always treats me as an equal. His love for the medical profession is obvious as he works diligently to find cost effective solutions to the variety of health issues that I have had. In addition, Dr. Cartledge always has a smile, and even brings humor into the exam room, which for me, is a comforting and special gift. It is a privilege to have him as my primary physician, and I hope I never have to leave his care. He is simply the best; a wonderful, empathetic doctor and human being.

March 26th, 2013
This doctor was a jerk. He was rude and seemed completely uninterested. I felt like I was inconveniencing him by having an appointment. I would not return to this doctor and I certainly would never recommend him.