A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caruso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caruso, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert P Caruso MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Robert Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Caruso practices Urology near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Urologists.