A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caruso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caruso, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Female Urology, Voiding Dysfunction, and General Urology Oncology / Cancer.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Caruso practice?
Dr. Robert Caruso practices Urology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Bloomfield Urologists.