Urologists

Essex Hudson Urology
256 Broad St
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
973-743-4450
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2014

Dr. Caruso did not take his time with me. I felt he rushed through my appointment after I waited 2 hours to see him. It is not my problem as a paying patient if you have other patients waiting. Scheduling should be done accordingly so that the patients are getting the deserved time they are paying for. He also seemed very frustrated with me as I asked him questions of my condition. I'm sorry that I am not a doctor and I would like more information on my condition. The internet is not the best place to look up medical diagnosis. Otherwise doctors wouldn't exist, don't you think?

|  Unprofessional and Rude right from the start  |  show details
by Lidia on May 8th, 2013

I never made it to see the doctor due his unprofessional and rude staff. Before I filled in any paperwork, I asked if the doctor was running behind or farily on time and was told he was on time. Almost 55 minutes later I approached the ladies working there and the one Portuguese girl rudely asked, 'Yes??' I mentioned I hadn't paid my co-pay yet and she blurted, 'you have to wait your turn there are a lot of people here ahead of you'. I told her this is specficially why I asked if the doctor was running behind schedule. She turned her face away. I was so disgusted with their lack of respect or professionalism that I asked for my id and insurance card back, as well as the four pages of paperwork I filled in and left. The doctors may have been decent but it's difficult to know unless you are willing to put up being treated like cattle. These girls need to take courses in customer relations and professionalism before they take on a job like this, which is clearly out of their league. I'm not only disgusted but I will let everyone know how horrible this place is.

|  Very caring and thorough  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2009

I found Dr. Caruso to be very engaged in my problems (there were several) and he worked through them in a thorough manner. He answered all my questions. I felt that he was caring and had my best interest at heart.