Dr. Robert Caruso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Caruso?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Robert Caruso?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016

Rude and unprofessional

Dr. Caruso has no patience and is rude. He was an hour late to see my father and I. When we asked questions about his condition, Dr. Caruso seemed annoyed. Just because he is late doesn't mean he needs to be rude and unprofessional. Dr. Caruso needs to loose his ego. We will not be going back to his office and do not recommend him. The other reviews of him being rude is accurate. He doesn't have kindness and patience required to be in medicine.

June 2nd, 2015

best dr ever

December 22nd, 2014

Extremely late for all appointments and surgical procedures. Never waited less than 1 hour

June 10th, 2014

Dr. Caruso did not take his time with me. I felt he rushed through my appointment after I waited 2 hours to see him. It is not my problem as a paying patient if you have other patients waiting. Scheduling should be done accordingly so that the patients are getting the deserved time they are paying for. He also seemed very frustrated with me as I asked him questions of my condition. I'm sorry that I am not a doctor and I would like more information on my condition. The internet is not the best place to look up medical diagnosis. Otherwise doctors wouldn't exist, don't you think?

May 8th, 2013

Unprofessional and Rude right from the start

I never made it to see the doctor due his unprofessional and rude staff. Before I filled in any paperwork, I asked if the doctor was running behind or farily on time and was told he was on time. Almost 55 minutes later I approached the ladies working there and the one Portuguese girl rudely asked, 'Yes??' I mentioned I hadn't paid my co-pay yet and she blurted, 'you have to wait your turn there are a lot of people here ahead of you'. I told her this is specficially why I asked if the doctor was running behind schedule. She turned her face away. I was so disgusted with their lack of respect or professionalism that I asked for my id and insurance card back, as well as the four pages of paperwork I filled in and left. The doctors may have been decent but it's difficult to know unless you are willing to put up being treated like cattle. These girls need to take courses in customer relations and professionalism before they take on a job like this, which is clearly out of their league. I'm not only disgusted but I will let everyone know how horrible this place is.

July 28th, 2009

Very caring and thorough

I found Dr. Caruso to be very engaged in my problems (there were several) and he worked through them in a thorough manner. He answered all my questions. I felt that he was caring and had my best interest at heart.

February 17th, 2017