Learn more about Dr. Robert Casanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Casanova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Casanova, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Casanova graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Casanova has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casanova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Casanova practice?
Dr. Robert Casanova practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Cedar Park, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians, Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Austin Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Austin Radiologists.