A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Casanova is Excellent. Dr. Casanova has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Casanova, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Casanova graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Casanova has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casanova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Casanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Casanova practice?
Dr. Robert Casanova practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Cedar Park, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Austin Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Casanova, Dr. Bobby Casanova, Dr. Rob Casanova, Dr. Robbie Casanova