A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cash, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cash graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cash has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Cash FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Cash practice?
- Dr. Robert Cash has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cash practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near North Richland Hills, TX.
See North Richland Hills Internists and North Richland Hills Pulmonologists.