A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castele
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Castele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Castele graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Castele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Castele MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Castele practice?
- Dr. Robert Castele has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Castele practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Brunswick, OH.
See Brunswick Internists, Brunswick Pulmonologists, and Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners.