- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castele is Excellent. Dr. Castele has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Castele graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Castele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Castele practice?
Dr. Robert Castele practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Brunswick, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, and Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Castele, Dr. Bobby Castele, Dr. Robbie Castele, Dr. Rupert Castele