A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castele
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Castele graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Castele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Castele MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Castele practice?
- Dr. Robert Castele has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Castele practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Brunswick, OH.
See Brunswick Internists, Brunswick Pulmonologists, and Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners.