Learn more about Dr. Robert Castele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castele, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Castele graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Castele has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Castele practice?
Dr. Robert Castele practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Brunswick Internists, Brunswick Pulmonologists, and Brunswick Critical Care Practitioners.