Learn more about Dr. Robert Castroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castroll
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castroll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castroll, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castroll graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Castroll has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Castroll MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Castroll practice?
- Dr. Robert Castroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Castroll practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Psychiatrists.