A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castroll
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castroll, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castroll graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Castroll has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Castroll MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Castroll practice?
- Dr. Robert Castroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Castroll practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Psychiatrists.