A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castrovinci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Castrovinci is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castrovinci
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Castrovinci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castrovinci, MBA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castrovinci graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Castrovinci has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Castrovinci MBA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Castrovinci practice?
- Dr. Robert Castrovinci has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Castrovinci practices Ophthalmology near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Portage Ophthalmologists.