Learn more about Dr. Robert Castrovinci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castrovinci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castrovinci graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Castrovinci has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castrovinci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Dean Health Plan - 5 plans
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Castrovinci practice?
Dr. Robert Castrovinci practices Ophthalmology near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Portage Ophthalmologists.