A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Castrovinci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Castrovinci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Castrovinci graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Castrovinci has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Castrovinci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Castrovinci practice?
- Dr. Robert Castrovinci has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Castrovinci practices Ophthalmology near Portage, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Portage Ophthalmologists.