Dr. Robert Catana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Catana?

Posted on April 13th, 2015

The only thing that wasn't excellent was wait time.... but I know why... he will spend wharever time he needs to to answer ur questions and make sure u understand what is happening.... There has been times that I would call ahead and they would call me back when to come in

new patient long wait

Posted on September 12th, 2014

The wait was tremendously long. I do not know if this was because of the appt time or if it was because I was a new patient. Some people came in and out, while I waited. I am not sure what the issue was but everything else was five star, from the courteousness of the staff, the attentiveness of the Dr. and the office is state of art. So, for me while the wait was extensive, I will still wait.

2 hour wait

Posted on July 15th, 2014

He did fine on the surgery and all of that but they make you wait here for a little over 2 hours each time you see him. I'm here at a follow up and it's been an hour and 45 since I got here still waiting on him. This place sucks

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2012

I having been seeing Dr. Catana for a shoulder injury. I am so happy that I chose him as my doctor. He is very kind, listens to what I am saying and answers all my questions. He recommended that I get an MRI which was performed right in his office to confirm the tear in my shoulder. It is now three months after my surgery and I feel like I have my life back. Thank you Dr. Catana & staff you are wonderful!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Upon reviewing my L-spine MRI, he gave me a shot, meds with 1 refill & cut me loose. I have 5 buldging discs & pheripheral neuropathy. I'd never go to him again!

Fantastic Doctor in Key West

Posted on February 22nd, 2009

Saw the Dr. Catana on my vacation to Key West. He provided me with excellent care and his staff was very professional.

Great Orthopedic Care

Posted on October 5th, 2008

I came across Dr Catana and his office while visiting Key west. I slipped and injured my shoulder. The concierge recommended Dr Catana to me and stated that he was one of the best ortho physicians in the area. I must tell you that I was very happy I followed the concierge's advice. Dr Catana's office was spacious and welcoming. The office staff even came out to the waiting area to ask if we would like some refreshments or had any questions they could answer or help us with. I couldn't believe I was in a medical office since the ones I have grown accustomed to tend to be cold and clinical. This warmness was reflected in the care I recieved by Dr Catana as well. He was attentive to me and through in his examination. He took x-rays and then showed me where my injury was. He felt an MRI would help him to determine soft tissue damage and unbelievably I was able to have the scan done right then and there at his facility. It really was fantastic to have everything done so quickly and easily. The office staff explained my insurance to me and was able to get the scan approved before I had it done. What wondeful service! We need more physicans like Dr. Catana. I highly recommend him to anyone with orthopedic needs.

Posted on April 3rd, 2017