Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Catanzaro
Dr. Robert Catanzaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Catanzaro is affiliated with Fort Lauderdale Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital (on staff) and North Broward Medical Center (on staff). Dr. Catanzaro has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Catanzaro has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Catanzaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Richard Giovanelli
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi46
Dr. Anthony Schiuma
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi45
Dr. Jeffrey Cantor
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.10 mi29