A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cato, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cato graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cato has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Cato MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Cato practice?
- Dr. Robert Cato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cato practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.