A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cava, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cava graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Health Systems Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Cava MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Cava practice?
- Dr. Robert Cava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cava practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Rheumatology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists, Coral Gables Hospice & Palliative Specialists, Coral Gables Geriatric Doctors, Coral Gables Critical Care Practitioners, and Coral Gables Rheumatologists.