Dr. Robert Cavagnol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cavagnol?

August 14th, 2017

Dr. Cavagnol performed a laparoscoptic cholecystectomy. He explained in detail the surgical procedure and risk of possible complications. He takes the time to answer any questions and advises exactly what to expect. I would strongly recommend him to family and friends. Additionally, his staff of nurses and aides are excellent in all respects.

February 10th, 2016

great bedside manner. thank you for making me well

February 4th, 2016

Compassionate

Dr. Cavagnol was my surgeon when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He was compassionate and gave me the time I needed to absorb the diagnosis and treatment options. I have recommended him to other friends who have had the need of a surgeon.

August 4th, 2015

Best Surgeon in Springfield

Dr. Cavagnol is an exceptional doctor. He is very professional and will tell you the truth about your situation and lay out all your options. How could I be so lucky to get this doctor? In my opinion you can find no better doctor. So happy to have him for my doctor. HE IS THE BEST!

February 5th, 2015

Loved him

Super friendly doctor. Told me all I needed to know. Took out my gallbladder and I had zero problems. Thank you St. John's!

January 14th, 2015

Confused

I am confused by the reviews I have read here. I did not have the same experience as others here at all. I was sent to him by my Family Doctor because I have a herniated belly button. He told me I could have the surgery but I would more and likely have to have it again and again if I did not loose weight. I am overweight but, I have hypothyroid, COPD, and also herniated discs in my back from a previous injury. Weight lose is almost impossible for me. He said I needed to have bariatric surgery. I explained to him I could not afford to have this surgery as my insurance would not cover it at all. He stated he had the same insurance company that I have and that it would cover it. He sent me to speak with his insurance person in office to go over the options and then to set up a time for a seminar. I was in her office 2 mins and was told my insurance would NOT cover bariatric surgery. I paid my 75.00 copay and left his office with no help at all. I went to get scheduled for hernia surgery and left with nothing done at all. I don't understand!

December 2nd, 2013

Retired Professor

Dr. Cavagnol was excellent. He not only did emergency surgery on me and did a great job, but also he was totally professional and straightforward. I am thankful for this man and his skills.

July 17th, 2013

Saved my life

DR Cavagnol is the BEST! I had a hole in my colon - he came to see me in the ER and from the beginning, I knew I had the best. He saved my life. He was in my room every morning checking on me. Best bedside manner I have ever experienced.

July 16th, 2013

not so good

Dismissive, brief, no explanation, no help at all.

November 12th, 2012

best dr

i have had alot of medical problems through out my life and i can tell you from the time i had dr .cavagnol as i doctor i want no other ,st johns is very lucky to have him there and i was more lucky to have him as a doctor.

January 23rd, 2012

Amazing!

Dr. Cavagnol is an amazing doctor! I would send anyone of my family or friends to him if they needed surgery. He was the only doctor/surgeon that helped me. My outpatient surgery was quick and recovered quickly with minimal scaring considering my situation. He's a GREAT listener and will answer all your questions. If you don't like to hear the truth you would NOT like him! His best quality I find is that he is direct and to the point and doesn't waste time. No Regrets! Thank you for Saving me Dr. Cavagnol!

January 22nd, 2010

Very professional

I loved him. He is a very professional young man. He was straight and to the point and answered all my questions. I would send anyone of my family members to see him if they ever needed surgery.