Dr. Robert Cavanaugh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 13th, 2013
Awful experience
First of all, they were always late on appointments.. The Dr was not worried about me but about his time. I would sit in the room for hours waiting for him. He left me go 3 weeks past my due date and my child was born with cerebral palsy because he decided not to take him C Section until 30 hrs after i went into labor and my water broke.. so it wouldnt complicate his appointments for that day.. finally when he took my son, he was born not breathing. He never came in to see me or even checked to see if my child was ok, the 5 days i was in the hospital.My child was in the NICU.......... I never went back.

February 15th, 2011
Not a fan of Cavanaugh
Dr. Cavanaugh was my OB for our first child. He was average at the monthly appointments. After the birth of our daughter, which he did not perform, he visited me for about 15 minutes the day after. I was distressed about not being able to breast feed our child and he said "post partum depression is a real thing, you may want to consider that". When I was changing her, he stood over me and said "you are the parent, you know..." as I struggled to wiggle her diaper on. He was insensitive, rude and has a horrible bedside manner. I did not have post partum depression with her and I immeidately changed providers. I do not recommend him.