Learn more about Dr. Robert Caveney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Caveney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caveney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caveney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Caveney, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caveney graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caveney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Caveney FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Caveney practice?
- Dr. Robert Caveney has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Caveney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Surgeons.