inactive

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2013
First, the wait is forever long and his Cut Off location is so small. Everytime I've gone they'd had plenty of PREGNANT women standing around blocking the entrance because all the seats were taken. Second, when he and his nurse came into the room to do the exam and whatnot, he himself was in there maybe two minutes just to tell me I had to take a pregnancy test and then left then came back in again to tell me I had to do bloodwork, then he left, AGAIN. Three, about a week later his nurse called me told me I had to go in again and when I asked her if it was bad news she told me "No, everything is fine." So I stood there thinking why would I have to go in if everything was "fine". I went in that same day. I do appreciate that he did see me without making me have to make an appointment and wait a whole month. When I got into the building, they sent me straight through the back and the wait was not long this time. He came in and told me I had Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. Explained to me what that was, and then told me he would put me on birth control. He came into the room and told me all of this like we were having coffee at a restaurant! That was literally the last time I've seen or spoke to the man. Later did I found out that PCOS was not what he had explained to me. Lafourche Parish is very small and the many women I've known that go to him were not pleased and have switched doctors. I think why majority of the women that still keep him in business is because he is the only gyno. in the area.

June 24th, 2016