Learn more about Dr. Robert Cebul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cebul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cebul
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Cebul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cebul, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cebul graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cebul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Cebul MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cebul practice?
- Dr. Robert Cebul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cebul practices Surgery near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Surgeons.