Learn more about Dr. Robert Cebul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cebul is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cebul
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cebul Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cebul, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Intestinal Polyps
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cebul graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cebul has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Cebul MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Cebul practice?
- Dr. Robert Cebul has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cebul practices Surgery near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Surgeons.