Dr. Robert Centeno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
friendly professional prompt painless surgery. complete recovery without scar. thanks dr centeno!

July 1st, 2013
Excellent multiple services by Dr. Centeno
Dr. Centeno did a mini face life, neck lift surgery, laser resurfacing on the face, and fat grafting on the face, with excellent results. I found him to be a calm, kind, and patient doctor, who took time to explain things thoroughly, giving me a realistic idea of what could be done. His follow-up help has been great, as I turned out to be a slow healer. His support staff is excellent, and office hours are very flexible. I found him to be not only a fine doctor, but a genuinely concerned person who has been there for me throughout..

November 11th, 2012
BURNS FROM LASER ON BELLY
Dr Centeno was supposed to treat stretch marks of the belly with laser. The belly has permanent burns from the laser.He does not accept responsibility for his actions. This experience has effected my physically and emotionally.S. M.

April 8th, 2012
Thoughtful, caring. Excellent bedside manner.

August 15th, 2011
Incredibly gifted surgeon
I underwent 2 majors surgeries with Dr. Centeno. I trusted him and he did not disappoint. He was always there for me, physically and emotionally. I once dropped a boxcutter on my foot and made a huge gash that needed quite a few stitches. I should have gone to an emergency room. I mean do you really need a plastic surgeon for your foot? I trusted this man and I called him. He didnt hesitate, I went in immediately, he dropped what he was doing stitched my foot and sent me on my way. My insurance wouldnt pay for a plastic surgeon's fee (imagine that) He didn't charge me. I never saw a bill. I thought there was a billing error and I asked him about it. He just shrugged and smiled at me.

August 7th, 2009
Plastic doctor
Likes to talk. I can't recommend him to anyone!

March 14th, 2009
I went to the vascular surgeon for follow up after Dr. Centeno moved back to the Virgin Islands. Dr. Centenos patients were told this Doctor trained him in the vein treatments that he performed on my legs. This doctor told me that he never met Dr. Centenno nor trained him in any procedures. Did Dr. Centeno watch a video? who really trained him? Why did he mislead his patients?