inactive

Robert A Cestari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.6

April 24th, 2014
The worst
Only in it for money. The GREEDIEST "doctor" I have ever encountered. Obviously he's also under investigation and he knows it. I feel bad for the older doctor that this guy probably pestered to partner with (he couldn't open his own practice bc of fraudulent billing practices...google his name)

October 11th, 2012
Insensitive gyn who should have retired years ago...
This was a most offensive experience. He dismissed the fact tgthat he hurt me and proceeded in the same manner. Then the staff asked to schedule a follow-up appt. which I politely accepted but have no intention of keeping. He lacks judgment, and is out of touch!!

July 3rd, 2012
Long waiting, poor treating
So far I've been to his office for three times, one for regular check two for the Gardasil shot. Every time I wait two hours, no kidding. During the last time he even teased me on my face after doing the shot, said I was cute for the blushed face. (Thanks god, I wait for two hours in a 90 F afternoon only to get this!) I will definitely not to go to his clinic again.

November 29th, 2010
Bedside manner is awful. He is impatient, uncaring, hostile, not empathetic at all. He has a history of medicaid fraud and a revoked license. NEVER consider using him!