A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chadband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chadband is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chadband, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadband graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chadband has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Chadband MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Chadband practice?
- Dr. Robert Chadband has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chadband practices Internal Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists.