A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chaffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chaffee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chaffee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffee graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaffee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Chaffee MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Chaffee practice?
- Dr. Robert Chaffee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chaffee practices Gastroenterology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Creek, WA.
See Edmonds Gastroenterologists.