Learn more about Dr. Robert Chaffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chaffee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chaffee, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffee graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaffee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Chaffee MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Chaffee practice?
- Dr. Robert Chaffee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chaffee practices Gastroenterology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Creek, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Gastroenterologists.