Learn more about Dr. Robert Chaffee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chaffee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chaffee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaffee graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Chaffee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaffee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Chaffee practice?
Dr. Robert Chaffee practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mill Creek, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Gastroenterologists, and Edmonds Family Physicians.