Learn more about Dr. Robert Chait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chait is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chait
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chait, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chait graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chait has 10 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Chait FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Chait practice?
- Dr. Robert Chait has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chait practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See West Palm Beach Cardiologists.