Learn more about Dr. Robert Chait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chait is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chait
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chait Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chait, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chait graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chait has 10 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Chait FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Chait practice?
- Dr. Robert Chait has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chait practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See West Palm Beach Cardiologists.