A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chait is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chait, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chait graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chait has 10 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Columbia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dean Chait FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Chait practice?
- Dr. Robert Chait has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chait practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See West Palm Beach Cardiologists.