Dr. Robert Chaitin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 5th, 2016
I went to Dr Chaitin for my pregnancy. Everything was great, but what I am really wanting to share is this. About 6 months after I had my baby I felt a lump in my breast and called his office to discuss this finding. My situation had changed since my husband lost his job and was currently uninsured. They insisted I come in to have this breast issue evaluated and guess what???? They didn't charge me to come in!! Who does this??? Obviously a doctor that cares aniut his patients. So glad to be a patient here.

August 18th, 2016
Good Office
Good office, very professional. Will go back and recommend to friends and family.

July 24th, 2016
amazing office
i switched to this office during my pregnancy and so glad I did. It's hard to make a switch but sometimes for the better. I don't feel like a chart number when I come here. Dr was excellent in my delivery and very patient with me and my birth plan.

May 27th, 2016
best ever
Love, love this office...... Never a long wait, very thorough. Never feel rushed.

May 25th, 2016
Horror Experience
Hi, I went to see, Dr Chaitin, 3385 Burns Road suite 201, West Palm Beach Gardens. I am slightly thrown back by what happened this morning. I have ne ...

May 25th, 2016
I went to see, Dc Chaitin, 3385 burns road suite 201, west palm beach gardens. I am slightly thrown back by what happened this morning. I have never had any problems with doctors before. I went this morning slightly late (5 minutes) unable to find the building, the receptionist was threatening to cancel my appointment before I even got to the building and explaining where it was despite being on burns road exactly. So I guess we started on bad terms, I personally was a bit stressed, looking for parking, arriving a bit late but nothing more than the usual. From the second I got there she gave me attitude, very discreetly, then there was a mix up with why I was going to the gynecologist, she thought it was a check up, I needed an ultra sound reading either way nothing that should throw someone off so badly. I am then asking if my co pay covers my reading and my blood work, she said its for the doctors office, I then said I know but does it cover my blood work, she then repeated its for the doctors office. So i said dont worry about it I guess I will ask the doctor directly (at this point I myself said it with a bit of a tone and will take responsibility for that!) the next thing I know she is like "you know what I feel that we got off to a wrong start and I think you should find another doctor" this obviously through me off guard so I was like I would like to speak to the doctor, she then continued and asked me to leave and that the appointment was now cancelled, so I continued to get agitated and said I will not leave till I speak with the doctor directly. Then she continues with I will call the police if you don't leave, by this point, I am like why would you call the police, I havnt raised my voice, I have not cursed at you, we clearly got off to the wrong start but you cant take the rights away from me to see a doctor to read this ultra sound. Bear in mind I have driven all the way from Miami to west palm as this location as it is closer to my work. She then asks me to wait in the waiting room, so I do.. at this point I am weeping and in slight shock, how did this get out of hand so quickly? is it me? did I really have such a terrible attitude I asked myself? she then storms out and is like the doctor wont see you he is on the phone. I then continue with well I would like to reschedule to be able to speak to the doctor myself, she then says "why do you keep arguing" by this point I am in floods of tears and I was like " I am not trying to fight, but you have cancelled my appointment, threatened to call the police on me and all I want is for the doctor to just read my ultra sound, and why are you threatening to call the police" her response cold and with zero compassion "because you wont leave the building" , she then REFUSED to reschedule me claiming they have a policy that they are allowed to do that if they feel the patient will not suite this clinic by this point I was just mortified, embarrassed, devastated and just stormed out. Why to waste more energy. Mean why this is a TINY office, no one around and the doctor clearly knew what was going on and REFUSED to come out to speak with the patient directly!!! I am writing a complaint so you know how vile these people are and how you should not be referring them to people. I have to let someone know about this incident. It has really thrown off my day..

May 21st, 2016
10 out of 10!
Simply terrific. Made me feel very comfortable. Spent so much time with me, and addressed a true concern for me and my pregnancy. office staff is outstanding

May 20th, 2016
Very nice office, will recommend

October 22nd, 2015
Very good doctor, to the point, knows what he's doing. Did a pretty invasive procedure very quick and gentle.

May 8th, 2015
Great Practice
Awesome practice. Very happy I made the change from my previous obgyn. This doctor has a great bedside manner, listens, answers all my questions. Wait time is very low, they do not cram their schedule with patients all at the same time. When I failed to get my mammogram done, he called me personally to reminde me to have this done. Who does that anymore????

April 30th, 2015
Great office, great doctor!

March 17th, 2015
Great Office
very nice experience. If you want a doctor to listen, this is the one!