Dr. Robert Chalfant Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Chalfant Jr?

August 3rd, 2015

Best Psychiatrist

Dr. Chalfant is the first dr I have seen in 40 years. He cares He spends as much time as I need. He looked into why I side effects to so many meds. IN MENTAL HEALTH IT GOES WELL TO REMEMBER MEDS ARE TRIAL AND ERRORS. WHAT WORKS FOR ONE MAY NOT FOR OTHERS. I LOVE THIS DR. He mar prescribe med I have side effects to but quick to rectify this problem. A hand out is given before you go in o.n how things are. I. In order to get help you have to be honest and ask for his attention if need be. I am very happy and recommend him with much confidence

July 27th, 2015

He took my decades' old diagnosis; changed it after one appt. began stripping away all medications I had been takng for 12 years. Currently has left me with nothing but a sleeping pill. I have lost a year of my life because of his reckless treatment plan. Do NOT go to this doctor for help... he can only hurt.

February 4th, 2015

He wasn't interested in my issues. He was interested in prescribing meds.

The worst experience I've ever had with a physician. This man isn't a doctor as much as he is a meds prescribing machine. 15 minutes with each patient, four patients per hour. Do the math. The woman who checked me in and out was the most impolite staff person I've encountered. I saw this guy about fifteen years ago and he was really and truly awful.

June 2nd, 2016