A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chalgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chalgren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chalgren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalgren graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chalgren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
- St. Mary's Hospital of Superior
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalgren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Chalgren practice?
Dr. Robert Chalgren practices Family Medicine near Hibbing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chisholm, MN and Deer River, MN.
See Hibbing Family Physicians.