Dr. Robert Champer MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 5 reviews

June 15th, 2014
Abrupt and impatient
The doctor seemed irritated that my vision problems were taking up his time. I believe he is a fine technician and a skilled doctor, but would do better with patients who do not have thoughts, feelings or needs in terms of expectations. Heard him tell an assistant that another patient was a 'pain' and while this might be so, highly I professional to talk about it in the hallway in earshot of others. Did not inspire trust or confidence. Accurate diagnosis. Staff courteous.

April 8th, 2014
patient
I have to agree with the gentlemen who wrote the previous review...I felt like the dr. is more robot, and very had difficulty engaging with me as a patient. I've since gone elsewhere for a second opinion...the review that describe the experience was pretty much on target. I think these doctors need to read the reviews and decide "Why" are they in a profession when they're treating people...my oncologist told my husband and I he was treating us...not my cancer. That was something he was doing as well, but the people came First! My guess is Champer is a very good technician...but one must feel comfortable and confident when someone is doing surgery on our eyes...

September 24th, 2013
Very disappointed!
I have been seen by Dr. Champer three times now and the experience has gotten progressively worse each time. Today he appeared disheveled, hurried and just basically annoyed with everything, most importantly me. I was yelled at, told "don't worry about it", "it's not a big deal" and "just ignore it" as he was sticking needles in my eye and consistently disregarding any of my needs. He gave me no indication as to what to expect or what was expected of me during any part of the procedure. I would strongly encourage anyone who is scheduled or referred to Dr. Champer to cancel your appointment and/or schedule with another practicioner. As someone who works in the medical field I can assure you this is despicable in the way a patient should be treated!! I hope this review helps and for the record, it's the first review I've ever written!

April 29th, 2010
Dr Champers staff is so friendly and knowledgable

March 16th, 2010
Dr Robert Champer was very thorough in getting to the bottom of my vision problem.