A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chapdelaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chapdelaine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapdelaine graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Chapdelaine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thaddeaus Chapdelaine MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Chapdelaine practice?
- Dr. Robert Chapdelaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chapdelaine practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Anesthesiologists and Clifton Pain Management Doctors.