A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chapman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chapman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Chapman practice?
Dr. Robert Chapman practices Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.