Learn more about Dr. Robert Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Chapman MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Robert Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chapman practices Hematology & Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.