A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Charney, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Charney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Charney FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Charney practice?
- Dr. Robert Charney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Charney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Millburn Internists and Millburn Cardiologists.