Dr. Robert Chase Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Chase?

March 10th, 2017

Knee arthroscopy

Excellent results.

November 16th, 2016

the entire office is great

November 4th, 2016

Excellent, thorough, good results

He listens. Takes his time with you. Asks pertinent questions. Is thorough in his explanations. I had a total knee last year and total shoulder this year. Follow up is great. Appreciate his attention to detail.

August 25th, 2014

Fixed me right up

He discussed the options and actually paused and asked me if there was anything other questions I had .. He listens .. Nice guy too.. no big airs... about him

September 13th, 2013

Dr. Robert Chase

Dr. Robert Chase Surgical Specialist that he is. He explained what happened to my knee when I fell. He explained to me what he was going to do to fix the problem. At the Medical Center he came in and explained everything again and what was going to happen. Dr.Chase was great I would recommend him to anybody.

July 7th, 2010

Dr. Chase is awesome

I first had surgery with Dr. Chase in 2000. I had exploded a disk in my lower back leaving my left leg paralyzed and me in a wheelchair for a month. Dr. Chase helped me by fighting for me with the insurance companies to perform the surgery before there was too much permanent damage. I was able to walk again after surgery but the thing that stands out is that he performed my surgery on his birthday. I just want him to know how much he is appreciated and what a great surgeon he is. He also rebuilt my right shoulder when my rotator cuff completley detached, also work related. When I am able to I am going to have him repair my left shoulder which also has the same problem. If you are looking for the best surgeon and nicest guy in the world to perform your surgery look no further than Dr. Robert Chase in Red Bluff California. Thank you Dr. Chase for giving me my life back. I am also a heavy industrial mechanic and my QME said in his 35 years of practice he has never seen someone with my injuries return to the same line of work. That tells you how good Dr. Chase is.

November 5th, 2009

Doctor Jerk

He doesn't listen to his patients. His big ego gets in the way of treating patients. His wife runs the office and is unpleasant. Between the two of them I don't know how he still has patients. He was still doing open shoulder surger when other doctors were using scopes. Which is what he did to me. I caught a friend just before he messed her up and she had another doctor scope her shoulder. He did a complicated back surgery which he should have nver done. Stay away from this doctor.

April 18th, 2009

He is a excellent listner and great diagnostician. He is also the most talented surgically.

January 17th, 2009

Dr. Chase is #1!! in my book!

Dr. Chase keep me informed frp, beginning to end. He truly takes tremendous pride in his skill surgery demonstrates and true caring towards his patients.

March 30th, 2017