A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chasse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chasse
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chasse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chasse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chasse graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Chasse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center, Salisbury, Md
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Chasse MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Chasse practice?
- Dr. Robert Chasse has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chasse practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Internists, Salisbury Pulmonologists, Salisbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Salisbury Sleep Medicine Doctors.