Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Chatfield
Dr. Robert Chatfield, DO, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Port Huron, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Chatfield is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron, Mercy Hospital and St. John River District Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Chatfield has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Robert Chatfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.
Dr. Homeira McDonald
Clinical Pathology, Pathology
Port Huron, MI 0 mi42
Dr. Rubina Karim
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Port Huron, MI 0 mi35
Dr. Alan Kaplan
Cytopathology, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Port Huron, MI 0 mi41