A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chatfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chatfield is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatfield graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Chatfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John River District Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Chatfield DO and MPH is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Chatfield practice?
- Dr. Robert Chatfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chatfield practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Troy, MI.