A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cherry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cherry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cherry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Cherry MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Robert Cherry has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cherry practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.