Learn more about Dr. Robert Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cherry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cherry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cherry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cherry, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Cherry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Cherry MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Cherry practice?
- Dr. Robert Cherry has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cherry practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Secaucus, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Hershey Surgeons.