A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chessin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chessin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chessin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Development
- Developmental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chessin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chessin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chessin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Chessin practice?
Dr. Robert Chessin practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Bridgeport Pediatricians.