A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chiang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chiang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dr Chiang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Chiang practice?
- Dr. Robert Chiang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chiang practices Ophthalmology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Ophthalmologists.