A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chiang is Excellent. Dr. Chiang has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chiang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiang graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chiang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Chiang practice?
Dr. Robert Chiang practices Ophthalmology near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Chiang, Dr. Bobby Chiang, Dr. Robbie Chiang, Dr. Rupert Chiang