Ophthalmologists
1161 SW Wilshire Blvd
Ste 108
Burleson, TX 76028
817-447-8383
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Aug 27th, 2014

the staff was friendly and was taken on time but I was in the room for 40 minutes before Dr Chiang came in to see me. Seemed as he was in a hurry and was out of the room without saying have a nice day etc...His nurse is the one who did the eye check for my new glasses, hmmmm. For a diabetic eye check seems like it could have been more indepth check

|  Professional, personable doctor!  |  show details
by Viv on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Chiang is a very professional and knowledgable ophthalmologist. I have seen him twice for routine eye exams and glasses/contacts, so I don't have any feedback on his surgery skills. He is personable and communicative. He explains what is going on and addresses any questions in a patient, kind manner. I would have kept seeing Dr. Chiang for my routine eye exams if I hadn't moved to another state.

|  Very professional  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

I started taking my daughter to Dr Chiang when she was six years old. He is very knowledgable, kind, great bed side manner. He explains what he is going to do, so the patient understands and is not frightened. His staff is always great, and I have never had a problem getting an appointment. My daughter is now 13 years old and understands a lot about her eyes!

|  show details