A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chilcote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chilcote, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilcote graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chilcote has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ralph Chilcote MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Chilcote practice?
- Dr. Robert Chilcote has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chilcote practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Pediatricians and Brawley Pediatric Specialists.