A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chilcote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chilcote is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilcote
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilcote Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chilcote, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilcote graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chilcote has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ralph Chilcote MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Chilcote practice?
- Dr. Robert Chilcote has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chilcote practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Pediatricians and Brawley Oncologists.