A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chimsky-Lustig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chimsky-Lustig
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Chimsky-Lustig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chimsky-Lustig, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimsky-Lustig graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Chimsky-Lustig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Chimsky-Lustig DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Chimsky-Lustig practice?
- Dr. Robert Chimsky-Lustig has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chimsky-Lustig practices Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.