- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Chin
Dr. Robert Chin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chin is affiliated with Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center, Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div and North Central Bronx Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Chin has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Chin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Juan Cruzatte
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi39
Dr. Mark Watson Jr
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Michael Akerman
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Geriatric Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi52