A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Chin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Chin practice?
- Dr. Robert Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chin practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians and Bronx Internists.