Learn more about Dr. Robert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Chin practice?
- Dr. Robert Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists, Winston Salem Pulmonologists, and Winston Salem Critical Care Practitioners.