A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chin MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Chin practice?
- Dr. Robert Chin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chin practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists, Winston Salem Pulmonologists, and Winston Salem Critical Care Practitioners.