A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Chin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Crittenden Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kevin Chin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Chin practice?
- Dr. Robert Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Chin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near West Memphis, AR.
See West Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.