A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Choi is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Choi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center At Peekskill Cortlandt
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hyungkil Choi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Robert Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Choi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Anesthesiologists and Cortlandt Manor Pain Management Doctors.