Learn more about Dr. Robert Christenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Christenberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Christenberry, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenberry graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Christenberry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christenberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Christenberry practice?
Dr. Robert Christenberry practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waverly, TN and Centerville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.