Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Christenberry
Dr. Robert Christenberry, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with other offices in Portland, TN and Mount Juliet, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Christenberry is affiliated with Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc, Select Specialty Hospital - Nashville and Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Christenberry has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Christenberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Dawood Darbar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi26
Dr. Allison Adams
Internal Medicine, Residency
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi5
Dr. Michael Smith
Pediatrics, Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Franklin, TN 0.01 mi34