A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Christenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Christenberry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Christenberry, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenberry graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Christenberry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Christenberry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Christenberry practice?
- Dr. Robert Christenberry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Christenberry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waverly, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.