A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Christenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Christenberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christenberry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Christenberry, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenberry graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Christenberry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Christenberry FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Christenberry practice?
- Dr. Robert Christenberry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Christenberry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Juliet, TN and Portland, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.