Dr. Robert Christenberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Christenberry?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 15th, 2010

You are unable to speak with the doctor or the office when you call. It takes several days for your call to be returned. I requested Dr. C. to call me back. He has yet to call. I need to have a biopsy for another problem but must have approval of my cardiologist first. I was given an oppointment today for end of the month. It will be close to a month from the time I was told I needed the biopsy. I fear if it is cancer, it could be treated earlier and more successfully if Dr. C. were more responsive to his established patients. Since it would take longer to get in with a new doctor, I have no choice but to wait. However, this will be my last visit. I'm looking for a doctor who will at least have a warm body answer the phone when I call and not a machine; and one that cares enough about me to return my call when requested to do so. Dr. C. will not.

June 21st, 2016