A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chui, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chui graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Chui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T K Chui MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Chui practice?
- Dr. Robert Chui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chui practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.