A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Chui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chui
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Chui, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chui graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Chui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Queen of The Valley Citrus Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T K Chui MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Chui practice?
- Dr. Robert Chui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Chui practices Otolaryngology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Otolaryngologists.